These training seminars give you a chance to learn more about the Learning Breakthrough Program from Dr. Belgau himself, and to get hands-on experience using these materials and activities. Dr. Belgau developed these materials over the last 40 years, drawing on his experience as a classroom teacher and Director of the Perceptual Motor and Visual Perception Laboratory at the University of Houston. He has travelled around the country and internationally, educating people about the importance of balance, sensory integration, and integration between the two hemispheres of the brain in learning.
Balametrics, Inc. is an AOTA Approved Provider. Attendees at this seminar are eligible for .6 AOTA CEUs. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
Value of the Learning Breakthrough Program
- The Learning Breakthrough Program develops and refines the basic brain organizations that are the foundation of all learning.
- The Learning Breakthrough Program improves reading, vision, coordination, learning ability and learning efficiency.
- Individuals using the Learning Breakthrough Program think, spell, read, write, do mathematical calculations, understand and remember history, and appreciate the great contributions of science faster and with much less stress.
- The Learning Breakthrough Program is essential for children and adults who want the competitive edge needed to succeed in the world of today.
Results for You from Attending this Seminar
- Understanding of the concepts that underpin the Learning Breakthrough Program.
- Familiarity with the tests, materials and activities which make up the program.
- Opportunity to experience the astounding improvement in performance for yourself.
- Certification as a Learning Breakthrough Program Practitioner